Late Night Daydreams 

 

What I Would Say If I Could Speak to Your Soul


July, 29 2015

 
Who would we be Benjamin?
Brother who shares the wishes of my mother
Brother who I've lost
who I never loved
who knows more than I ever will
whose soul floats on dust and wind following our mother.

I wonder who you are
What existence have you adapted too
What love have you shared
What life have you touched
Do you miss our mother?
Do you think of her in fondness or contempt
Are you tall
Are you thin
Are you handsome
Would I fall in love with you?
would I fall in love with you and you me?
Would our love be epic and life long
Would I feel your blood mixing with mine flooding my chest
Would we share limbic resonance
Would I know if you broke your arm half way around the world
Would we be at all
Who would we be Benjamin?



 © Chloe Miller-Bess 2015

 

No comments:

Post a Comment